THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

CATCH UP






Okay...I KNOW I am horrible at keeping this blog updated :). I PROMISE I will be making it more of a priority...especially as my belly is getting bigger and bigger :).






A LOT has happened since the last post. I went to the doctor on February 13, 2009 to find out Travis and I are having a BOY! Since my appointment in February I was thinking boy, so I had basically everything all picked out. The day after the appointment (Valentine's Day) Travis and I started the process of registering and picking out furniture. I had of course already run to Nursery Couture to pick out my bedding because Susan and I had seen that it was half off the weekend before. As of February 15 Travis and I had everything registered for and all of the furniture picked out. I decided to keep my registry at Babies R Us because I have heard horrible things about the return policy at Target.






Since that appointment, Brayden James has been doing lots of growing! I generally alternate between my regular clothes with a Belly Band and maternity clothes...and I tend to be LOTS bigger at night than I am in the morning. Brayden has been kicking a LOT lately, but Travis hasn't been able to feel him yet because appareantly my placenta is right under my stomach, so Brayden is kicking into that.






As of today I am officially 23 weeks...and it is starting to go by very quickly! I have tons of stuff coming up on the next several months, so it should continue to fly until June, where weekends will belong to a completely different person!






Here are some belly pics...
Week 18:
Week 20:

Week 22:

0 comments: