THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

15 Weeks--Pictures this week I promise!!




I promise that I am going to post some pictures this week for those of you that are out of town!! Truthfully, I don't really have anything else going on except what looks like a beer gut. My doctor tells me it is because my uterus has pushed all of my stomach and intestines into the middle of my stomach...fun times. So...no baby bump yet, just a big stomach. I KNOW that I need to have a record of my 'changing stomach', so my plan is to start this week, and take a picture every week for the next 25 weeks (and that seems like a REALLY long time when I think of it like that).
Travis started to do a lot to the nursery this weekend (he was bored because Lucas was out of town). He put up chair rail and crown molding...and we have cleared out the whole nursery except for the bags of baby stuff that are quickly accumulating! We have almost agreed and baby bedding (if the baby turns out to be a girl we are back to square one). I think the bedding is going to be Caden Lane, Jack...unless one of us changes our minds again!
http://cadenlane.com/jack
I will post a picture of my belly this week, I promise!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristen, I think this is a great idea for those that don't live in San Antonio!
love, Marcy

Jennie said...

That's so not a beer bellw :) I love the cute baby bump!
Jennie

Jennie said...

That should read belly NOT bellw... what's up with my brain?! Sorry

melifaif said...

We need more baby bump pictures...you better get on it momma!!!