THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Break Baby!

Okay, since I promised I would be blogging and updating more, I have to explain why you won't hear from me for a while.
One of the 'perks' of working with children in public education is that when the kids get a break, usually the teachers get somewhat of a break.

I will be leaving this weekend to celebrate my spring break (and one of my last chances to fly for a while). I am leaving Friday to fly to Tennesee to spend some time in Nashville with Jana and her family. I LOVE her niece and nephew (Caryssa and Luke) and can't wait to see them again! Tuesday I will be driving to Knoxville to spend time with my sister and grandparents. Thursday I am flying to San Diego (my FAVORITE city) to see Carrissa and Eddie! It will be a great week, but sounds exhausting now that I am typing it :).

When I get back next week (the 16th) I will put in lots of pictures...have a wonderful week and weekend!

0 comments: